Dec 15, 2008

Family Pics 2008

Hi Everyone - sorry it's been so long. I have about 50 pictures I should post, but thought I would start with some family ones. I tortured the kids with matching shirts and made them take baths and everything! In case you're wondering, I took over 100 photos and there are only about 5 with everyone looking in the same direction. I don't know how professionals do this, but I clearly need some tips :)
Hope you're all well - I hope you enjoy these pics of our family.




2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

It's about time....LOL! The pictures are great, what a good looking family you have. Love the black and white of all the boys. Thanks for sharing.

The Mommy Chef said...

Yay! Isn't it wonderful to have pictures of everyone together?! I need to do that:)

background