Oct 1, 2008

Congratulations Jason!

Many of you know Jason and I have been attending CCV (Christ's Church of the Valley) for about a year now and have found a great church home....I never thought I would say that but I am loving what I'm learning and the new friends I'm making there. We've recently joined a small neighborhood bible study and have made some great friends....we just feel so blessed to get to know everyone, as we take something away from them every time we meet.


Jason took a huge step in his faith over the weekend and was baptized! He asked Dominic to baptize him (Dom was baptized over the summer but I forgot my camera!!) along with one of the pastors at the church, so it was a really special moment for our family.



Thank you so much to all our friends who showed up to support Jason....Michelle, Keith, Mike, Julie, Tim, Shannon, Jeremy, Rachel, Darryl, Chris, Xander, Dominic, Melissa, Don and Kaitlyn. We really appreciate your love and support. We love you!!!!





Jason, Dominic and two of the pastors at the outdoor baptismal pool....Jason said the water was a bit chilly as the heater wasn't turned on! We're such weenies - it was about 100 out already!




It's official! He's been dunked, and his name recorded! Congratulations!




Rachel, Dominic, Jeremy, Jason, Michelle, Rhonda, Keith, Julie, Shannon, Mike.



2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

Congrats Jason!

Unknown said...

I am very happy for both of you!!Congrats
Peggy and Erin

background