Nov 10, 2008

Mustang #13

Dom's last football game resulted in another Mustang loss, but Dom made a great play.... and being the great Mom I am I forgot my camera. So although I have no photo to prove it, you'll have to take my word for it when I tell you he made a spectacular block for the WR...he drilled this kid. I'm not sure I should say that with so much pride - violence and all - but honestly, I don't know that I've ever been so proud watching my kid hit someone so hard!

I did remember to get a picture of him in his different jerseys, so I guess these will have to do. The Mustangs finished the season 1-9, but I loved watching Dom play. He really loves this game and as much as it terrifies me it's great seeing him do something he loves to do.

Next up? Soccer. Yeah.





No comments:

background