May 9, 2009

Birthday Spankin's!

Dominic turned 15 this year....I can't believe he'll be driving in another 6 months. It absolutely frightens me for our neighborhood!

We celebrated with our family in Phoenix on Dom's birthday...thanks to the Pape's, Kulinski's and Budoff's who came to eat brownies (Dom's fave) and have dinner with us. We had a great time celebrating Dom's birthday. We ambushed Dom to give him his birthday spanks....it took about 4 of them to hold him down, but we did it.

We threw Dom a surprise party a couple weekends later with his friends. It was the first time I had thrown a surprise party for him and let me tell you...cell phones are great - if you know who to invite out of the over 150 people listed in his address book! Mass text messaging is fantastic but I felt like an imposter. In any case, the boys played ping pong, Rock Band, foos ball...the works!

Happy Birthday Baby! We love you!






No comments:

background