Aug 31, 2008

Cannonballs with the Boys

It's always a ton of fun to let the boys go swimming.There is definitely ZERO fear of the water in my house with these boys. Zane is learning how to cannonball from his big brother. His technique leaves a little to be desired, but with hard work he could be ready for the back yard Olympics (2012) soon!

If you're having difficulty seeing the photos just click on the view all images button and you can see the slideshow there....I haven't fully figured out how to work photobucket yet I guess....If for some reason the view all images button doesn't come up you can go to the link below and see the slideshow there :)

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm144/rhondadeaton/?action=view&current=24dd2ed1.pbw

1 comment:

Shannon Houston said...

I'm SO proud of you blogging your little heart out, now I won't hound you anymore! I can't believe how big the boys look jumping in the pool like that. I can't wait to see them!!

background